Monday, May 01, 2006

Ophiobolin C


I worked on the synthesis of this molecule while in school at FSU as an undergraduate. It was one of my better academic experiences in Tallahassee. I had my own lab bench, my own glassware, and my own chemicals. I guess it was a taste of graduate school without the 80 hours a week. I met a lot of great people in there; post docs and graduate students who have all dispersed across the world from England to China. When I retire, I'm going to build a
laboratory and make natural products.

5 comments:

neighth said...

recherchez-les Dolabuy Louis Vuitton voir le message Dolabuy Hermes trouver plus meilleures répliques de sacs de créateurs

neesa said...

more info here replica gucci bags you could try this out have a peek at this web-site click here to read Chloe Dolabuy

mclabo said...

find more info this contact form more aaa replica bags this link Dolabuy Balenciaga

Unknown said...

replica bags india click resources h2c05r6i98 replica bags nancy click for more info k0e89t9p36 louis vuitton replica replica bags wholesale mumbai e6u35a7n23 go to the website e6k12v5b34 replica designer backpacks replica bags louis vuitton

Anonymous said...

شركة تنظيف
تنظيف منازل